Office : School of Physics, Institute of Science, Suranaree University of Technology 111 University Ave, Muang District, Nakhon Ratchsima, 30000 Thailand
Phone : +66 (0)44-22-4557, +66 (0)625455630
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Ph.D. in Physics of Nanostructures and Advanced Materials
University of the Basque Country, Spain
2011 M.Sc. in Nanoscience, University of the Basque Country, Spain
2007 M.Sc. in Physics, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
2003 B.Sc. in Physics, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
2017-present School of Physics, Institute of Science, Suranaree University of Technology Lecturer Center of Excellent of Advanced Functional Materials (CoE-AFM) G5 Materials Enterprise and Industry Group Leader Researcher Nanomaterials Fabrication and 3D Printing Technology
2015-2016 CIC nanoGUNE, San-Sebastian, Spain
Post-doctoral researcher Research under the Spanish science, technology and innovation system
2009-2014 CIC nanoGUNE, San-Sebastian, Spain
Pre-doctoral researcher Electrospinning of Biomolecules
2008 Walter Schottky Institute, Munich, Germany
Internship student in the international summer research program Self assembled group III-nitride and group II-oxide nanostructure
2006-2007 Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand Research assistant Development of computer-controlled prototype electrospinning system
1. Won the third prize “On Zientzia” science video competition
Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC)
Video Title: Science on the way
2. Won the NRCT Invention Awards
National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT)
Invention: Computer-controlled electrospinning system for nanofibre fabrication
Research Expertise & Interest :
• SLA/DLP and FDM 3D Printing Technologies for Entrepreneurs and Industries
• Electrospinning techniques and machine development
• Nanofibers of polymers, biopolymers, ceramics, and biomolecules
• Nanotechnology and advanced functional materials for biomedical and industry
• Characterization of nanomaterials using SEM, TEM, AFM, Optical microscope, XRD,
Raman Spectroscopy, UV-VIS, FTIR, nano-FTIR
• Deep-Tech Startup Incubator
h-index 8, Citations 511 (Scopus 8.02.2018)
1. I. Amenabar, S. Poly, M. Goikoetxea, W. Nuansing, P. Lasch, R. Hillenbrand.
(2017), Hyperspectral Infrared Nanoimaging of Organic Samples Based on Fourier
Transform Infrared Nanospectroscopy, Nat. Commun., 8: 14402.
2. S.N. Shah, A.A. Khan, A. Espinosa, M.A. Garcia, W. Nuansing, M. Ungureanu, J.G.
Heddle, A.L. Chuvilin, C. Wege, A.M. Bittner. (2016), Virus-Templated Near-Amorphous
Iron Oxide Nanotubes, Langmuir, 32: 5899.
3. W. Nuansing, E. Georgilis, T.V.A.G de Oliveira, G. Charalambidis, A. Eleta, A.G.
Coutsolelos, A. Mitraki, A.M. Bittner. (2014) Electrospinning of
Tetraphenylporphyrin Compounds into Wires, Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 88.
4. W. Nuansing, D. Frauchiger, F. Huth, A. Rebollo, R. Hillenbrand, A.M. Bittner.
(2013) Electrospinning of Peptide and Protein Fibres: Approaching the
Molecular Scale, Faraday Discuss., 166: 209.
5. I. Amenabar, S. Poly, W. Nuansing, E.H. Hubrich, A.A. Govyadinov, F. Huth, R.
Krutokhvostov, L.B. Zhang, M. Knez, J. Heberle, A.M. Bittner, R. Hillenbrand.
(2013) Structural Analysis and Mapping of Individual Protein Complexes by
Infrared Nanospectroscopy, Nat. Commun., 4: (DOI: 10.1038/ncomms3890).
6. W. Nuansing, A. Rebollo, J.M. Mercero, J. Zuñiga, A.M. Bittner. (2012)
Vibrational Spectroscopy of Self-Assembling Aromatic Peptide Derivates, J.
Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1397.
7. F. Huth, A. Govyadinov, S. Amarie, W. Nuansing, F. Keilmann, R. Hillenbrand.
(2012) Nano-FTIR Absorption Spectroscopy of Molecular Fingerprints at 20 nm
Spatial Resolution, Nano Lett., 12: 3973.
8. S. Maensiri, W. Nuansing. (2006) Thermoelectric Oxide NaCo2O4 Nanofibres
Fabricated by Electrospinning, Mater. Chem. Phys., 99: 104.
9. S. Maensiri, W. Nuansing, J. Klinkaewnarong, P. Laokul, J. Khemprasit. (2006).
Nanofibres of Barium Strontium Titanate (BST) by Sol-Gel Processing and
Electrospinning. J. Colloid Interface Sci., 297: 578.
10. W. Nuansing, S. Ninmuang, W. Jarernboon, S. Maensiri, S. Seraphin. (2006).
Structural Characterization and Morphology of Electrospun TiO2 Nanofibres.
Mater. Sci. Eng. B, 131: 147.
1. W. Nuansing. Nanofibers 3D Printing. Eginzaleak 4th Citizen Technology and
Manufacturing Week, 17 December 2016, San Sebastian, Spain
2. W. Nuansing. Force-Assisted Self-Assembly of Proteins by Electrospinning. Red
Temática de Física Virológica, I Reunión, 15 December 2016, San Sebastian, Spain
3. W. Nuansing. Nanotechnology for makers. Maker Faire Bilbao, 18-20 November 2016, Bilbao, Spain
4. W. Nuansing. A Novel 3D Printer for Nanofibres. International Conference on
Nanotechnology Applications (NANOTEC2016), 26-27 September 2016, Valencia, Spain
5. W. Nuansing. Combination of electrospinning and 3D printing. Electrospinning for
Energy (ELEN 2016), 22-24 June 2016, Montpellier, France
6. W. Nuansing. Self-assembly of nanomaterials by electrospinning to boost their
biofunctionality. The E-MRS 2013 Fall Meeting, 16-20 September 2013, Warsaw, Poland
7. W. Nuansing. Electrospinning of short peptides, proteins and DNA. The COST
Thematic Workshop, 8-10 April 2013, Bratislava, Slovakia
8. W. Nuansing. Microliter electrospinning: Polymer-free nanofibers from biomolecules.
The Nanofibers2012, 4-5 June 2012, Tokyo, Japan
9. W. Nuansing. Noncovalent assembly of peptides and proteins induced by
electrospinning. The Electrospin2012, 29 May – 1 June 2012, Jeju, Korea
10. W. Nuansing. Electrospinning system for biomolecules. The ImagineNano and
NanoSpain, 11-14 April 2011, Bilbao, Spain
11. W. Nuansing. π-π stacking in the aromatic peptides electrospun fiber. The Trends in
NanoTechnology, 6-10 September 2010, Braga, Portugal
12. W. Nuansing. Vibrational spectroscopy of fluorene derivatives. The ATOM BY ATOM,
28-30 September 2009, San Sebastian, Spain
13. W. Nuansing. Crystalline fibers of electrospun peptides? The Trends in
NanoTechnology, 7-11 September 2009, Barcelona, Spain
14. W. Nuansing. Nanofibres of ceramic compounds by electrospinning. International
Conference on Modern Materials&Technologies, 4-9 June 2006, Sicily, Italy
15. W. Nuansing. Nanofibers of sodium cobalt oxides viz electrospinning. The 1st Nano-Engineering and Nano-Science Congress, 7-9 July 2004, Singapore
Technology & Maker Faires :
• Bilbao Maker Faire 2016 “Nanotechnology for Makers” Bilbao, Spain
• Bilbao Maker Faire 2015 Nano bres 3D printing, Bilbao, Spain
• Zaragoza Maker Show 2015 3D printing technology, Zaragoza, Spain
• Eginzaleak Faire 2015 Tabakalera, Hirikilabs makerspace, San Sebastian, Spain
• 3D Printing Party 2016 3D printing for makers, Errenteria, Spain
• 3D Printing Party 2015 3D printing for prosthetic hands, Errenteria, Spain
• 3D Printing Party 2014 3D printing meeting, Errenteria, Spain
• Basque Industry 4.0 2016 Meeting point industrial, San Sebastian, Spain
• ADDIT3D 2016 Additive manufacture/Industry 4.0, Bilbao, Spain
• Hannover Messe 2016 Industrial trade faire, Hannover, Germany
• Hannover Messe 2015 Industrial trade faire, Hannover, Germany
• Global Innovation Day 2015 Basque innovation show, Bilbao, Spain
• NanoTech 2015 Nanotechnology exhibition, Tokyo, Japan
• Hostelco 2014 Food and hospitality exhibition, Barcelona, Spain
• Südback 2014 Bakery trend trade faire, Stuttgart, Germany